Our litigation attorneys work in concert with the attorneys in our other practice areas to provide thorough and comprehensive representation to our clients when they are faced with litigation. We determine the business objectives of our clients when a dispute arises or litigation is commenced, and seek to achieve those objectives, be it through negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, arbitration or trial.
We have enjoyed a long record of success representing our business clients in the courtroom - protecting their financial stability as defendants or enforcing their rights as plaintiffs.
Our experienced litigation lawyers handle all types of commercial litigation:
- Oil and gas litigation, including lease termination cases, royalty disputes, mineral title disputes and operating agreement disputes
- Litigation arising from commercial lending transactions
- Construction litigation
- Securities litigation
- Shareholder disputes
- Antitrust violations and restraint of trade
- Unfair business practices
- Unauthorized disclosure of business secrets
- Business fraud and interference with contract rights
- Violations of non-compete and non-disclosure agreements